Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Bizarre Relationships!!

~ ..~...~..~

It was such a beautiful sight
before that voice bumped into my life
Pretending to be a victimized figure
It was a mind full of dirt inside

A figure too selfish
Yeah that’s what you’ll remain for life
Oh I've got no fear in saying that
Yeah you yes you, just get lost from my life

Sitting back with your melodrama
You tried to ruin it all
Your fake concern, fake words
Yeah you conspired, you faked it all

Sugar-coated venom that flows in your veins
you spewed and enjoyed, and kept spewing it on me
Now don’t act so innocent, don’t you try that on me
coz I’ve seen your ugliness, yeah, your selfish reality

Too fake it is, that its mere thought suffocates me
Probably that’s what you wanted, to dominate me
Yeah you wanted me to suffocate secretly in pain
by keeping everything inside of me

You wanted me to conceal my pain
You didn’t mind seeing my breath sinking in dark
You wanted to portray me wrong
Your care was so artificial; I couldn't take it any long

You knowingly rejoiced seeing me wither,
probably waiting in leisure for me to eventually die
You molded things and twisted thoughts
You were just a loser, Yeah I was so right

And that's what you will remain for life
Hard-hearted hypocrite, an inhumane tale
Enough of respect, enough of being patient
Enough of sinking in shrilling silence that’s so pale

I will wait for the time to turn,
I will not quit this soul-wrenching sail
I will never let you win this; yeah 
Time will lead you to your fate without any fail

By that time, pray to god to loosen the knot for you
coz you've been just wasting time unable to see through
My pale skin, my fading eyes, didn't bother you at all
Now take your voice away, or I'll hate you even more 
Yeah you, I hate you from the core of my soul
  
How could you be so hard-hearted?
coz that is not someone we call an angel like figure
You stand no chance in front of my angel my protector
Coz unlike you, she can’t see me fall and wither

Now stop crawling into my soul
Stop clinging onto my being,
keep that hypocrisy away from me
Don't want to see your face again


~~ © VANDANA VERMA

 ~ ..~...~..~



No comments: