Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 30, 2015

..Golden Silence..

Hiii all....

It's Friday. Exactly eighth day from my last post, and yes, rosier days have continued to accompany me, which is why I was not wanting to do anything but to take a chill-pill. Thank God, this week was drama-free. After all, who likes to hear cry stories all the time? Got enough action in your own life, haven't you?

One of my friends messaged that she comes to read my blog when she feels low, and she leaves the page with a bright smile on her face. That spurred me on to keep writing despite my lazy attitude (temporary it is, people).

You know what's the nice bit?  The silence. Plain and simple. The not so word-full days. To be able to gather it up and hold it loosely. Not having to hold tightly; grasping, clinging... hoping to not let the moment fly away again. Wow! In love with these calm days. That's like, being at peace with myself and the world. Yeah!

On some days, I long for even just a whisper...loud enough to break in. I can certainly hear better than others. But now-a-days, all I wish for is silence. And, all that silence craves for, is me. Then it doesn't seem to bore... but to bless.

...Silence....
At times,
....You are truly Golden....

Perhaps.... that's what my inner conscience was longing for...a longing too long...for... Peace; that sweet soliloquy of heart; for some time, to introspect. 

And I think, that's quite important,
when your life is heading to take a sharp turn...on that one day!

...~.~.~.~.~.~...
Do you ever wonder if this could be the life-changing day for you?
~~~~~~~~
Have you ever stepped outdoor and gazed at the blue sky and those free clouds, 
that simply take your breath away?
~~~~~~~~
I have.  Often. And, I whisper to myself - perhaps today's the day.
...~.~.~.~.~.~...

Certainly, the day is nearing...it's waiting to take a beautiful turn, with the one coming along, the one who's "my favorite hello and my hardest goodbye".

Favorite hello, yeah! Let's talk only about Hello. I read that somewhere and thought- how true these words are!!

He keeps asking me if I'm excited or not. You know, there are times when expressing joy takes courage.  It really does. He should see my face with that big smile on it. Of coarse, it's never easy to leave your home. But, anything for him...wink!! And, for "..us..". Yes, I mean it!

...This guy...

He is hardworking.
Committed.
Generous.
He is a family person.
Cares deeply.
He is a thankful person.

Easy to laugh.
(The owner of a contagious smile)

Yet, he can be very serious.
I'm proud of him.
I feel blessed to be the one walking by his side.

Dear God...
I'm immensely thankful to you for your sovereignty in bringing two of us together... in such unanticipated ways.

Hmmm... You see, I'm happy today. I came back home early from work, with a cute piece of Mehendi done by my friend on my wrist. 

    . . .Take a look at it, folks. . .
How do you like it?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Ciao!! 
Hoping to write again, some time soon!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

3 comments:

Bhaskar Chaddha said...

And believe me, your posts really gives rejoice feel to me also..I am also in your writing Fans list..:-)

Bhaskar Chaddha said...

And believe me, your posts really gives rejoice feel to me also..I am also in your writing Fans list..:-)

VANDANA... said...

So sweet.. :)