Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

❤ ..This Is How Mothers Are.. ❤


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This is my mother.

In our 25 years of togetherness, I have repeatedly given her each and every reason in the book to stop loving me... To give up on me... To stop rooting for me...
But, she would never! She absolutely refuses to!

Over the past 25 years, I've screamed at her. I've blatantly defied her. I've talked back. I've questioned her. I've done every stupid thing to put her in sorrow. 

I've made messes in her sweet home.  I've destroyed her peace of mind. I've been stubborn to no end. I've been rigid, and I've refused to understand.

I've made the same mistakes again and again, even when she asks me several times to rectify myself. I still play with chalks. I eat too spicy outside. I still wear funny things. She knows that I still play with chalks secretly. She never forgets to make all her efforts to stop me from doing all of that, but I resume it all again after sometime.

She still protects me from every bad thing in the world.
She takes it all, because she loves me.
She is my loving mother.

I cry and she is always there to listen. I'm hungry and she feeds me. 

I often feel lost, and she always helps me find my way.

When there is no solution, when I fail, she encourages me, and offers something way better; 
that's her unconditional love and support.

I take, and I take, and I take...

She just gives, and she gives, and she gives...
!!!...always...!!!

This pattern is bewildering, but fully certain so, since I'll never stop needing her. 

Be it any phase of my life and after.

In my weakest moments, when I had ceased loving myself; when I had given up on myself; when I had stopped standing for myself; my mother had always been there to tell me that she loves me, to tell me that she's proud of me, to tell me that I am capable enough to fight, and win every darn battle of life, to tell me that she will always be there with me, no matter what.

And with that, I continue to find my strength in her....to try again!

Her smile, that heals me.
Her touch, that brings me back to life.☺

Everything that I ever hope to accomplish in this life and in the life to come, is made possible because of this beautiful lady who is my mother, and for that, I am incredibly grateful!!!

Love you, Mommy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


No comments: