Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 24, 2015

. . .What My Heart Says. . .


I wanted this particular dawn to be a pleasing one...Just wasn't aware that it would be.

At times...it's just one simple step around the corner that marks the beginning of a change!

PC: Google Images

Listen to what my heart says...

Change is good..!!
But, I would never, never ever want to get so engaged, so occupied, that I fail to hear the hush; the quiet; the beautiful tranquility of a brand new day.

I am grateful to the expression- ~ SLOW ~!! 

The word, that often reminds me to slow down in the race of life. 
To slow down, both with intention, and purpose; and sometimes, just for the sake of clearly seeing the journey through life.

Hmm...How I ponder on it time and again.

We all feel the same way about it, I think..!! 
But don't know if you also have a hard time practicing it. Do you?? 

How amazing life would have been..
if only we could just slow down, and simply rejoice in the serenity of life..!!  
At least, more often than we may already do. 

May you have a beautiful day..!!


No comments: