Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Is it always sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew??

"It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew."
                                                                         -Henry Rollins

I used to believe it too. 
No offense guys! But...is it so ?? I mean...is it always true??
............Naaahh............not always.....!!

*******************************************************************

Life is a beautiful journey which is always willing to bestow us with some of the most beautiful companions out there...Some people without whom our journey will never be completed. We would never be able to have a beautiful life without their company, their unconditional support and love.

Those integral parts of our life are, our family- our life's *~angels~* who are the prime building blocks of our existence, and a handful of friends who once were total strangers, who came along to become our soul family at later point of time. 

It would have been impossible to keep walking on this long road of life without them all. What is life without family and friends? .....NOTHING!!.....

When I talk about "Unconditional Support and Love"....I know that it's quite easy to talk about it, but extremely rare to experience and hard to deliver. Only, and only those mentioned above can practice it in real life. Those are the people who will always love you, encourage you, guide you, and correct you for your betterment, towards a better life. 

Somebody said.......```There are somethings that money can't buy```... and ...```There are some people who can never be replaced in life!!``` These words are true to the core!!

If these "few people" are "blessings" in your life, then you would also come across "many", who would turn out to be the "blight" in your life. 

Blight, that has to be combated and cured without giving a second thought...just like a mistake that needs to be corrected at the earliest as to protect our happiness from going into ruins. Mistakes are made only to learn from; to teach us the difference between right and wrong, to tell us who deserves to be cherished and who must be thrown out of our lives.

That's why broken trusts and betrayed friendships must be scraped away from our lives as they would always pull you back in their drama. Those pretended friends perch on you just to satisfy their selfish needs. They would never miss an opportunity to display their hidden talent of drilling holes under your boat. 

So better is to burn some bridges than to allow those peace-suckers to crawl into your life as masked well-wishers.

~~~ "When you deal with the genuine, you don't deal with the fakes anymore."~~~  
                                                                             I like this quote by Nima Davani a lot....

I know it would hurt a little, or may be a lot in the beginning, but in the later phase of life, you are definitely going to feel proud of your decision...~~the life-changing decision!!

I can vouch for that, because I am one of those who at some or the other point of life, have met such two-faced losers who call themselves your best buds for don't know what reasons, and then, they make sure to show their true colors behind your back by bitching about you with random people. All they want is to mold you their way, talk the way they want, think as they do. If you don't, they go crazy inside.

...."Nobody wants to know how you feel, yet, they want you to do what they feel."....   
                                                        - Reality quoted by Mr. Michael Bassey Johnson

PC: Google Images

So what I did to bring peace back in my life was the best thing that I could do at that point of time. Yes, earlier it was difficult but once I decided to do it, I just went ahead and did it!! I threw them out of my life. Not like kicking them off in air  ...I started maintaining a decent level of distance from them and slowly my life came back on track!! Now I'm happy and I think they are too....Blah!! Who cares anyway..!! 

~~~~~~Knowing the fact, I could not get happier....when someone I had known for a long-time became someone I knew.~~~~~~

My life turned prettier after they left along with their not so-cool drama!! I started finding my happiness in life's simple pleasures. I've stopped following the path of dependence in search of joy, my happiness now belongs only to me and my angels- my family and my true friends!! Not to everybody around me....

********************************************************************

No comments: