Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 12, 2015

~~When it rains cats and dogs, remember only warmth of the Sun~~

PC : Google Images

....This entire week has been a hectic one....
With my drooping eyes, I've done a lot of staring out of the door and windows. 

There has been "little or no departure from work-desk" and "a lot of confusion".

Like the blown away puff of a dandelion, my thoughts were all scattered throughout the week. Gone with the wind were they...

.....and so was my reasoning ability.....!!

Last twelve days flew by way too fast. All packed with work, one-third of which was not necessary. 

This week at work, I realized why it takes a few minutes to make mistakes, but it takes a very long time to correct them. Moreover, there arose so many "Questions". Many of them were rolling around in my head, with my mind revolving at the speed of a thousand rpm. 

I was so exhausted !!

Yet, I'm glad that I hung in there and thankfully, I managed to escape the frustration on last working day of the week. Friday proved to be a healer. It reminded me that none of the problems lasts forever. 

I'm feeling so relaxed and free today as it's an off for me. Effortlessly, I'm sitting and enjoying my favorite TV shows. Away from deadlines, doing nothing,  I've spent whole of my day at home....!!

!!............the place where I belong.............!!

.....with my heart grounded there in love.....

I'm feeling great today !!



2 comments:

Bhaskar Chaddha said...

And indeed I am feeling relieved as somewhere down the hill few situations which pushed confusion came from this side. :( for that :) for finishing everything and passing with flying colors..Keep going..:)

VANDANA... said...

You too...keep walking with me... :) :)